Friday, August 27, 2010

My daughter's Moses Basket

Today I finished my daughter's Moses Basket and as you can see not a piece of lace in sight.

Most of my customers love lots of lace, flowers and ribbons but not my eldest who lives in France.

She wants it to be as plain as can be, sorry Yess the bows are staying.

I found printed material with black contours which is good to stimulate the newborn’s vision.

Yesterday I booked my ticket and will be traveling soon to Holland, Germany and France to get some fresh air and I hope lots of rain, here in Dubai it is still hot and humid, I am the only one there with a smile in the rain!

I shall take lots of photos and share my travel with you.

1 comment:

  1. Its super cute!! Thank you mum (and the bows can definitely stay)! Maybe we'll call the baby Domino? ;-)
    Loving your website!
    Yas

    ReplyDelete