Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to: Frilly Frames


These frames are easy to make and they can add a touch of romance to any wall. You can use floral or any other prints. Children’s bedroom frames are also nice; a simple bow will do for decoration.
I used cotton material, some lace trimming, flowers, beads and the rings used for embroidering to make these. The glue-gun keeps it all together.
Between the two fabrics there is space to add dried lavender if you like.






 Here I used heavy cotton to seal the back of the frame.







Let your creativity run wild and have fun.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm coming along from Cindy's blog.
    What lovely frames! They are the perfect gift idea.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!! .....look wanderful:)).....
    thanks for the tutorial!.....
    greeting from croatia:))...
    M....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to steal that idea!! Beautiful frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty!!! Can I ask what is the tea cup and saucer pattern in that pic? The pink on the saucer is so pretty.
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ladies, thank you very much for the nice comments. Dear Roselle, the teacup and saucer don't belong together, my daughter found them in Bath U.K., the cup is from Mayfair, Staffordshire and the saucer has just a hand written number under it, 7/1410 not much help,I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete