Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pretty Faces

Today I would like to share with you the pretty faces that peek from my tables and shelves.
Most of these I bought at auctions in Holland, I usually time my holidays to coincide with them, hitting two birds with one stone.



My daughters call my baby doll a ‘creepy doll’…  it's German and has ‘Putnam’ written on the back of its head. It came in a box with some other toys, it's fun to bid on boxes, you get the good with the bad.
                                      



These pretty angels sit on top of a mirror, it's hard to find the maker of it, all I can find is the letter ‘H’.


I hope you have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, you have real treasures, there is nothing he likes more than even observe or have faces or angels, they are beautiful! Got a great blessing to be the bearer of such beautiful detail in your home, blessings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh beautiful . I love all your pretty faces. especially the little doll putman.

    Glad I just found your blog

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh.. I just love their pretty faces! aren't they all look so adorable! thanks for sharing. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful things! How wonderful to have access to such art!

    ReplyDelete