Saturday, October 22, 2011

Decorated Boxes


Pink cream cake, without the calories..
Four carton boxes stacked on top of each other
decorated with delicious lace and flowers. 




I made these boxes before and you can find them
on the right side of my blog.


I finished four more Maries.


I love her face and hair.




Here it shows how tiny the ladies are.






Sometimes it's hard to find the right material.
The red and green cotton on the Moses basket I found  
in the bedding section, and is a cut up pillowcase.
Perfect match for my green material.




Now I got the dolls out of my system!
Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments.


I hope you have a lovely and 
creative week.
Hugs.


8 comments:

  1. Schön und Wunderbare Arbeit..Deine Sachen gefält mir..Liebe Größe aus Wienna,Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei bravissima e hai molta fantasia!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Angela!. It is like Fairy Tile, everything is so beautiful!. I can spend hours enjoying your art!. Those boxes are truly looking delicious!

    I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love everything you do, always different, original, and beautiful!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! that Marie Antoinette's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, that precious little boxes! Looks like we're in the royal household, where there were these delicacies, decorated in period style and your "mariasAntonietas" look beautiful! greetings. Rose M

    ReplyDelete