Saturday, December 24, 2011

Some more treasures


How pretty is this cupboard!
I saw it in a restaurant entrance, only a few drawers 
were able to open the rest were fixed.


This is one of the Cathedral's side doors.
I love the details of the iron work. 














Coming from Dubai, I loved the rain....


I'll take two of each, please...








These are molds for biscuits or plaster,
they are very detailed and I couldn't resist them.
I bought a few and will keep them in the drawer with all my other 
future projects...




I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs.


6 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,

    Hope your Christmas Day was a happy one. The photos you show are incredible. Love to you and a Happy New Year!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Angela.
    Ik zie aan je foto's dat het erg mooi was en wat worden de meisjes groot.
    Ik hoop dat je een fijne kerst hebt gehad.
    Liefs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. …....... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ _happy(♥)_
    …..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨
    .¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“new
    …¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨ year.
    …¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012***♥*..

    ReplyDelete