Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Olive Green Moses Basket

What colour can we use for a baby boy's 
Moses basket?
How about olive green for a change, I had this 
soft green lace for a while and it looks so pretty 
with all the green flowers and off white.






The canopy doesn't belong to this stand,
I just used it for the pictures.








I also made a diaper and wet-wipes holder
and found these small velvet flowers.




I haven't made this before, I added some lace and trim
to a padded plastic changing mat, to match the set.






I hope you have a wonderful week.
xoxo

Today I am joining in with White Wednesday




3 comments:

  1. Невероятная нежность!!Я в восторге!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do plastisch und malerisch ist deine Arbeit.Schöne Grüße aus Vienna.Hugs.Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat laat je ons toch altijd prachtige dingen zien....zitten er bij jou 48 uren in een dag?

    ReplyDelete