Monday, November 5, 2012

Lavender Sachets

I still have a lot of lavender from my
last vacation in France.
Today I used some to make these cute sachets.


First I made a few tissue-box covers
and had some velvet material scraps over,
just enough to make one sachet...


It turned out so cute,
now I had to make some more.


Random buttons.
They look nice for the picture..




So does she...




I love working with lavender,
now my craft-room smells so nice.
It brings me back to the south of France,
walking through the lavender fields..




xoxo

Today I am joining in with



2 comments:

  1. Wat prachtig zijn ze geworden, je gebruikt prachtige stoffen! Ook aan de zijkant het jurkje van Marie-Antoinette is subliem!!

    Groetjes Janny
    Rozen van Papier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou ik val weer stijl achterover!!! Wat heb je dat weer helemaal te gek gemaakt!! Echt om verliefd van te worden!!

    Groetjes Sharon

    ReplyDelete